• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Boo & Mouse immortalised

4funnmEl.png

I feel the artist had captured the moment where Boo has just realised that Mousey is first in the fresh litter tray.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thanks all - I love it, I think she has catured them well

I feel the artist had captured the moment where Boo has just realised that Mousey is first in the fresh litter tray.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Did I tell you about Dangermouse when we got a new litter tray a while ago. Mouse wanted to go in, Boo was in there. Mouse straddled Boo as though to hump her, gave her a wee nip & moved Boobly on!! I was glad OH was there as nobody would believe me. No more risky behaviour since

She's a genius - I'm not sure her shopfully shows off what she is capable off. Mouse is absolutely perfect. They all are. Unmistakenly Joey Boo & Mouse. She said they were super cute & fun to paint. I am always happy to recieve compliments on behalf of my bunnies

Back