• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fluffballs and a thank you from Honey

lucy24

Mama Doe
So today was such a beautiful day I got started with changing out ( along with my cheeky 1 year old who thought it was hilarious to unpack the recycling while I was cleaning)
Here is my setup currently. We're in the process of making the one on the right stronger .

Honey also wants to say thank you for her healing eye vibes on my other thread! First is honey then Lilly and Bluebell xx

Lb0YHJe.jpg

nBOihwO.jpg

iyJ7A8J.jpg

l2Mtkyp.jpg

So today was such a beautiful day I got started with changing out ( along with my cheeky 1 year old who thought it was hilarious to unpack the recycling while I was cleaning)
Here is my setup currently. We're in the process of making the one on the right stronger .

Honey also wants to say thank you for her healing eye vibes on my other thread! First is honey then Lilly and Bluebell xx

Lb0YHJe.jpg

nBOihwO.jpg

iyJ7A8J.jpg

l2Mtkyp.jpg

sweetness

Back