• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help with bunny run????

Hi,

just wondered if anyone can help with a bunny run as i need to get a bunny from Andover (Hampshire) to Burford Garden Centre (near the Cotswold Wildlife Park).

It needs to be either this saturday or next saturday and is proving to be difficult as i work on a saturday.

any help would be apprechiated.

laura

I can probably help out - next Sat (tomorrow is a bit difficult as hubby is around ;) ).

Probably see if my cousin wants to see some animals!

Why does the bunny have to go to the garden centre? Sounds like one of those chicken and road jokes!

Anyway I will pm you my phone number.

Caz

Hi Laura, I did not know you had a problem with the rabbit run next weekend...if you can do Sunday instead then that fits in with us.
We cannot meet anyone in Burford tomorrow, as we have other plans.

Let me know what you decide..hope we can get Annabel here very soon.
best wishes
Adele

Ahh thanks Adele - that answered my question about why the bunny had to go to the garden centre - let me know if it gets sorted - if not I am free next sat.

Caz

Thats fantastic Caz...let Laura confirm with you if she needs you to help or not, otherwise, could we meet in the car park of Burford garden Centre around 12noon?..once we hear from Laura then we can finalise details by PM..bless you for your offer of help with this Caz, it is very, very kind :D

Laura said you would be picking Annie up nearer 2-2:30pm? If it needs to be earlier I can prob. collect her from Laura's from 11am (I think Laura said someone was in).

Caz

(Edit - 6pm - details currently picking up Annabell @ 11:30-12:00 from Laura's then dropping her off with Adele at 1pm at the garden centre)

Back