• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sonics fur... diet change or bad winter?

supersonic

Mama Doe
So finally, after a very traumatic, scruffy, grumpy moult, Sonic has the best winter coat yet. It's absolutely amazing!

His diet is better than it was a couple of years ago, in the way that he eats way more hay, and more veg since I've become veggie, lol. Will this have anything to do with his lovely coat? Or could he just be anticipating a bad winter?

I was worrying that he would look a bit scraggly now he's knocking on a bit, but he really looks beautiful! I made him have a cuddle tonight because I couldn't resist... he put up with it for a few seconds... :lol:

So finally, after a very traumatic, scruffy, grumpy moult, Sonic has the best winter coat yet. It's absolutely amazing!

His diet is better than it was a couple of years ago, in the way that he eats way more hay, and more veg since I've become veggie, lol. Will this have anything to do with his lovely coat? Or could he just be anticipating a bad winter?

I was worrying that he would look a bit scraggly now he's knocking on a bit, but he really looks beautiful! I made him have a cuddle tonight because I couldn't resist... he put up with it for a few seconds... :lol:

:D

Could be both! Last winter was a 'proper' one, so could be a knock-on effect of that, but I'd say diet is always the best guide :thumb:

Back