• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

JAYPOT, KIMBUN'S MUM, BERTIE/ANDI

Denny

Mama Doe
Its a bit long winded this so I shall try and make it briefish :D :D

Jaypot has 3 buns needing a lift home
Kimbuns mum has 2 buns needing a lift home

All buns are in Surrey

Bertie/Andi - Can possible get as far as Birmingham (weekends pref)

I can take from Birmingham and travel up the M6 to service stations. (this Sunday only)

Kimbuns Mums OH can only do weekdays.

OPTION 1

Jaypot - Could you meet me at service station on M6, take Kimbuns buns home with you for the night and arranged to meet the following day so that Kims OH could pick their buns up :?:

OPTION 2

Kimbuns mum - Could your OH travel to services on M6 on the Sunday, take all 5 buns and meet with Jaypot closer to Manchester to give her her bunnies before heading home :?:

Bertie/Andi - would I be right in assuming that you would travel up to Brum on the M40 :?:

Denny said:
Bertie/Andi - would I be right in assuming that you would travel up to Brum on the M40 :?:

Yup - it doesn't have to actually be Birmingham though; that was really just an indication of roughly how far north we can get to easily - might be easier to actually meet in a service station somewhere?

Heaven in Yorkshire, but Bobtails were supposed to be getting in a Frenchy at the weekend. Heaven looks sweet, but we really want to visit with the bunny before adopting, so we're going to meet this big eared southern chap and see if we get along.

seven bunnies ..lovely! :D I have 5 and getting my 6th in a weeks time..sure it's ok on numbers as long as they have enough space and attention which I'm sure yours will have!
I will be looking for a 7th as I would like to get all mine paired and have 2 single females at moment. One is (hopefully) to be paired with Kathy's lilac/tan boy(see NewBuns thread).
My single male will have to stay on his own as isn't neutered, got him when he was 8 years and vet said no to op..he's soooo randy could not put him with girlie as either he'll scare them to death or he will die of heart attack!
Good luck with your new bun...any pics of your furries?

My three are with foster mums in London but can be got to Bobtails for the run up :D Chubby and Jack are actually Bobtails buns, just fostered out :)
It would be great to be able to get them all and they would all be nicely settled in for Christmas then :D
I'm willing to take Pie and Mash for a day or even a few days if that is needed - that's not a problem. We have had 45 buns in total for an overnight stay :shock: Had no living room floor or any furniture, but the buns where safe :roll: Cor, that was hard work, but well worth it :lol:

The fools! Just handing over their bunnies to us, as if we'll actually give them back. Mwahahahahahaha! Easier than taking candy from a baby.

D'oh! I said it out loud. :?

Bertie said:
The fools! Just handing over their bunnies to us, as if we'll actually give them back. Mwahahahahahaha! Easier than taking candy from a baby.

D'oh! I said it out loud. :?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think :?: :? :?

I make him switch them off when I'm taking close ups. It was getting prohibitively expensive buying all those new cameras.

Back