• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any advice please ?

traceymadigan

Warren Scout
Following my recent post of clover dying of a respiratory infection I am sad to say diesel now has it although no where near as bad and does seem to be improving ,anyway my dilemma is that I didn’t really want to get another rabbit as my health is not good now but didn’t want diesel to be lonely outside so set him up a base in the porch and he can come out around the house . Problem is he just sits in the porch and on nice days outside he seems much happier to be out ,I don’t know what’s best for him and I am feeling stressed with it :(

The main thing to remember rabbits don't cope well with temperature changes. If Diesel seems happier to be outside then I would leave him out. Some rabbits don't like being indoors.

Even if that means he is in his own ,I feel so mean ,he has been in for two weeks already now as well so would it be too late for him to move ?

Back