• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we gots nommy foods AND a new bed!

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
see how as time progresses....Luna gets more and more baby food on her face....
zDbEAQ9m.jpg
qXHcQehm.jpg
viQtFKQm.jpg
L3791vhm.jpg

I couldn't help it.. I brought them a hooded cat bed. they wanted another hidey hole as they dont like sharing their wooden house, and I wanted something smelling of them for Luna's dental on thursday. anyway, she approves and always loves soft beds etc. she doesn't pee on them, Orion I have no idea about, so we will see :lol: if he does, I'll just have to wash it every so often :)
JFJPu23m.jpg

if you like licks and nommy squeaks..then this video is the one for you!!

7a5b8050232b58ab23e96250023cb27c.jpg

she’s having some mashed pellet and baby food to keep her going and hopefully add a bit of weight on x

orion is kinda jealous but I hope some pets (and a tiny bit of baby food) will win him over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the cat bed. That's a snuggly warm little den right there. She'll be very cosy in there- just the right size.

its super soft, if I'm honest I'm a bit jealous :?

the baby food tastes good too as she managed to flick some in my mouth, I think I've tasted everything!!

oh dear, i might have to get one of those hidey things. looks ideal for bunnies.

& that vid is so cute :)

you could say shes spoiled :oops: I've spent a lot of them this past week, but I do it out of love ;)

she's full of beans today, so I guess she isn't feeling to grotty.

Mikek, this is the one I got frm P@H: http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/p...ome-spotty-igloo-cat-bed-teal?i=27&orderBy=3#
they also have a brown one: http://www.petsathome.com/webapp/wc...s/pets-at-home-spotty-igloo-cat-bed-chocolate

I know it said out of stock, but they seemed to have plenty in and the labels were still there. its not a bad price and its machine washable, although I originally wanted the £12 one..but that one is out of stock too :? http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/p...-paw-fleece-cat-igloo-bed-black?i=9&orderBy=3

see how as time progresses....Luna gets more and more baby food on her face....
zDbEAQ9m.jpg
qXHcQehm.jpg
viQtFKQm.jpg
L3791vhm.jpg

I couldn't help it.. I brought them a hooded cat bed. they wanted another hidey hole as they dont like sharing their wooden house, and I wanted something smelling of them for Luna's dental on thursday. anyway, she approves and always loves soft beds etc. she doesn't pee on them, Orion I have no idea about, so we will see :lol: if he does, I'll just have to wash it every so often :)
JFJPu23m.jpg

if you like licks and nommy squeaks..then this video is the one for you!!

Cosy :love:

it is, I've just seen her jump in it and shuffle the pillow around before laying down. until Orion decided he wanted to try and jump on top of it :lol: he is doing science, he hasn't yet worked out its not solid ;)

Back