• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

hi mel,
welcome to the fourm :thumb: hope you enjoy your stay here
i love benny and timmy too they are so cute and adorable :love:
becky

Ahhh I see my daughter has found her way to the forum... no peace for the wicked! :twisted: ;)

Hello Mel and welcome to the forum :wave:

Thx guys,
i see my mum lisa :oops: is embarrasing me lol
thx for all your replies and your love to Benny and Timmy

Timmy was one bad boy last week he got out of his pen in the garrage and was trotting round unknown cheeky devil :twisted: in the end i caught him without my mums help he he :lol:

Hello Melissa and welcome!!

How are those two fluff balls? They are gorgeous :D

Can we have some more pictures of them - PLEASE PLEASE!!

I had them on my wallpaper at work for a while (had to take them off because Billy & Rosie would get jealous :lol: ) and people at work said they looked like fluffy slippers - hee hee :lol:

oooh yes please.. more piccys of those two would be fab!!! :D
They are great.. I also have a fluffy slipper but he doesnt have a partner at the moment.. maybe one day when i get him done he will.
Welcome Melissa :D

no i am waiting for my back garden to look less like a building site. We are building a garage then i will be able to get my bunny shed up and running so prob wont be til jan :cry: But i was down to see the gorgeous shadey today she is so lovely cant wait til she comes to stay here forever :D

Back