• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One pic is better than none!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Rufus and Daisy hopefully!
Rufus and Daisy.JPG

The first post didn't work because there were two and the second because their were spaces in the address so the board couldn't tell it was an address :)

Tam

hehehehe snap tam!
You need to right click on the photo and go to properties then copy the url from there and paste that into this.
Chris

ohhhh what lovley bunnies
is the one on the left a black otter rex??? i can tell its a black otter colour but cant tell from the pic if it is a rex or not
becky

Becky no thats Rufus and he's a chocolate fox. Probably the bad quality photo makes the colour different. He's mainly a lovely "drinking choc" colour with a mushroom colouring underneath. My hubby bought him for me as an anniversary pressie. Daisy, the agouti dutch, came from the RSPCA and she's a stroppy little madam but lovely with it! :lol:
Jill

Wonderbun..i will be posting pics of other bunnies soon but as the pics were a bit dark they didn't respond to being condensed to enable me to put them on here. So will be taking some more tomorrow! I hope by then I haven't forgotten how to post them :oops:

Aww, I saw your pictures on the home page of muchos :D did'nt realise they were your beauties :D :D Post the rest Jill :D they were not that dark

showbigpics.cfm

hopefully this is a pic of Bran who came to me via Rabbit Rehome I've had him a year and he's now 9.A real lovely bun loves lots of fuss! :)

Yep, practice makes perfect :) Don't worry you'll get there. That time it didn't work because it couldn't tell it was an image thats the link to the page not the image it self. The image with end with http://www.domain.com/imagename.jpg )see the .jpg) that tell the forum that its an image file so display it like an image not a link or text.

Tam

HURRAH!!!! after 11 edits I got there! :lol: thats my Bran!! a bit blurred by he's almost there
and here's Thistle my almost blind bun..also very blurred
Thistle2.JPG

and hopefully a (very dark 0 pic of Fern
Fern.JPG

Back