• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On the Menu at the SW London Warren This Evening

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
sfPFqPU.jpg

Plantain, Pumpkin, Sweet Peppers, Beetroot, Mint, Marigold, Dandelion, Chicory,Milfoil, Chamomile, Nettle, Birch tree leaf, Willow bark, Green Oats, Parsley, green wheat, peppermint, alfalfa, dried carrot, dried parsnip, dried grasses and herbs, bavarian grass and herb cobs

It smells lovely !!

Last edited:
sfPFqPU.jpg

Plantain, Pumpkin, Sweet Peppers, Beetroot, Mint, Marigold, Dandelion, Chicory,Milfoil, Chamomile, Nettle, Birch tree leaf, Willow bark, Green Oats, Parsley, green wheat, peppermint, alfalfa, dried carrot, dried parsnip, dried grasses and herbs, bavarian grass and herb cobs

It smells lovely !!

It looks lovely too !!

It looks lovely:love: where do you get all that from, please? I am sure Frosty would like that:thumb:

I'm in desperate need of forage. I want to order some hawthorn from hop 2 forage but their website is too slow to get to payment. We are on rations here

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back