• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Name is Herbert, Lord Herbert, and I am a Hayaholic

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
GcH8Dbm.jpg

QXlIrXe.jpg

igoN8Ct.jpg

If he ever develops Dental problems then I truly give up !!

:love: is that Natures own sweet green hay I spy? I’m glad you recommended that, Frosty loves it :love:

:thumb: Frosty loves the 5 a day hay too, he loves to shove his nose in to pluck out a flower:love:,They look good I feel a big order coming on for next time :thumb:

They are donating some products to be Auctioned in the RWAF FB Auction :D Brilliant company, fast despatch and delivery and A* Customer communication x

I love pictures of bunnies eating hay. I also love listening to the munches! Good boy Lord H xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

why have you not got more rabbits to fill your house yet? Can we find you some please? xx
I still have a bloke cluttering up the place.:evil: I’d love to bring Willow and Herb indoors. Mum thinks that Herb wouldn’t like being inside, but .i think Willow would love the extra interaction and I think Herb would come out of himself more as he got used to being around humans. I was thinking about this yesterday actually. If they were indoors and happy, I could perhaps use the shed and run to foster for Rabbit Rescue North West, if they agreed. Then when I finally move house, I could see what my set up was and add in some permanent bunnies.

Last edited:
Back