• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breed ID?

Obviously my boys are a gorgeous mix breed, but any idea what could be in them? They are litter mates, from what I can remember dad was very dark chocolate and sleek, possibly some Belgian Hare in them, not sure about mum. Calloway has tiger stripes all over him including his white tummy, whereas Perry is a more consistent seal point, though both have dark noses!
41730663_10156680649544889_4500636507958149120_n.jpg

I don't know what PAH means, they are both boys, brothers from the same litter. Calloway's fur is fluffier, slightly curly and softer, Perry is much sleeker, smoother and weirdly hard to groom! They came from a household where ALLEGEDLY the owner had two adults together for years and then SUDDENLY they had babies (although I am guessing you'd figure out pretty quickly if you had a F/M pair of rabbits!)

Obviously my boys are a gorgeous mix breed, but any idea what could be in them? They are litter mates, from what I can remember dad was very dark chocolate and sleek, possibly some Belgian Hare in them, not sure about mum. Calloway has tiger stripes all over him including his white tummy, whereas Perry is a more consistent seal point, though both have dark noses!
41730663_10156680649544889_4500636507958149120_n.jpg

Look at those cute faces :love:

They are adorable, and I love them either way. On a side note, they are ENORMOUS, not even a year old and I would say at least as big as a housecat each!

I have no idea what breed they are, but what stunners :love: Jealous you have two boys! It’s a pairing I really want but have been way to scared to attempt :lol:

I have no idea what breed they are, but what stunners :love: Jealous you have two boys! It’s a pairing I really want but have been way to scared to attempt :lol:

They still haven't decided who is boss, usually it's Perry but sometimes Calloway has a try at topping him and nipping, it doesn't last long, haha!

Back