• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Male or female?

slob1231

Warren Scout
Now i got told Coco was a male... I've just lifted his tail and it doesn't look like he got testicles at all. I haven't turned him over to check if he's male or female but i know Coco won't allow that [emoji849] so won't even attempt it!!

Sorry for the spamming of this group! X

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

the testicles are located on their abdomen, not under their tail like most other animals. the only way would be to have a look, but depending on the age they may not have get descended.

I'm not on my usual laptop so I don't have any links on me, but if nobody else does I will grab some later on :)

the testicles are located on their abdomen, not under their tail like most other animals. the only way would be to have a look, but depending on the age they may not have get descended.

I'm not on my usual laptop so I don't have any links on me, but if nobody else does I will grab some later on :)
I read on google that they are on the outside [emoji23] bloody google. I feel stupid now haha!

Now i got told Coco was a male... I've just lifted his tail and it doesn't look like he got testicles at all. I haven't turned him over to check if he's male or female but i know Coco won't allow that [emoji849] so won't even attempt it!!

Sorry for the spamming of this group! X

If you jump to around about 3 mins in on this video, you'll see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gieHwY0J2A0

No testicles, but it should be clear .....

However, if you can't turn Coco over - you'll have to visit the vet sooner rather than later :D

How old is Coco? Vets will certainly let your u know tuesday, another thing you could do but bunny may jump is put on glass table and look that way, but if rabbit is nervy I'd wait for vets

How old is Coco? Vets will certainly let your u know tuesday, another thing you could do but bunny may jump is put on glass table and look that way, but if rabbit is nervy I'd wait for vets
4 months.

Back