• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini lop girl seeking a new home

Lazylops

Alpha Buck
Really lovely mini lop girl looking for housebunny home. This little lady is absolutely adorable but needs an experienced home as has plenty of character of her own.

Transportation can be arranged if necessary.

She does have a respiratory disorder that does need maintenance, but is easily managed on antibiotic injection.

For more information please email me on: hareabout@yahoo.com

This little girl is still looking for a new home if anyone can offer one, please let me know.

I can help with transport if needed.

I have already responded to you via e-mail

We all really like the look of Pookie, the only thing worrying me is the distance, Jasper has Pasteurella but I think it seems they would be OK together, My kids think she's beautiful, So yes lets go for it :p

Another thing I was thinking about, If I tried to get pet insurance for Her would there be a problem being as she already has an illness
that I know about ??????????

Suzi Wong said:
Another thing I was thinking about, If I tried to get pet insurance for Her would there be a problem being as she already has an illness
that I know about ??????????

They would probably refuse to pay out on anything related to her current illness, but cover you for other things. So they wouldn't pay for your antibiotics, but if she hurt her leg or had stasis they would pay for that. If it's going to be an ongoing thing then you might be better off paying money into a bunny account each month instead.

Back