• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have been keeping a bunderful secret

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Dennis & Maple are in Lurveee.

He's Mr Luva Luva!
5bac329f7c7d61ff98b2177ffb16a41b.jpg
163e0a6a4410f62604d87b53677f9389.jpg
fe28e551a197a74ba634dcc147d8dd27.jpg
70825e7be7e1da4ca67a142a0c45ff29.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh, that’s such amazing news, I’m so happy for you, and for Maple and Dennis too :love: their new home is amazing:thumb:

:love: so proud of everybun

Their luxury marital residence is amazing. When do they move in? I want photos of Dennis carrying Syrupy over the threshold

Yippee wowee and ding dong. What utterly fantastic news and a great way to end a sunday evening. I do love photos of buns snuggled up and they look very comfy and relaxed together. Lillian says she needs to go and buy a hat!
Fabulous marital quarters and I hope they settle in and enjoy the couple life.
Brilliant news Loobers. x

Aww I’m so pleased for you all [emoji3] Well done Dennis the Menace and Syrupy Sponge Cake! Their marital unit looks amazing too! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaaw - I was wondering how the bond was going.

Their home looks amazing. Such lucky bunnies xxx

:love: so proud of everybun

Their luxury marital residence is amazing. When do they move in? I want photos of Dennis carrying Syrupy over the threshold
I'm thinking next weekend, I'm going to let them have a play and see how they get on in there before I move them for good! I have bought some MPH down this evening to see what they would do and they both snuggled inside
b180c169b2c773f69787f9c887742f22.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I better not show the pics to my lot, otherwise they'll be applying to move in. :roll:

Congratulations Dennis and Maple, on this most wondrous of wedding days. Yuki would have sent some treats as congratulations, but they keep disappearing. Into his mouth. He has no idea how it happens. *shrug*

I'm also so, so pleased that something so positive has happened for you and your buns. :love: You deserve something to go right.

Back