• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whilst I was chilling with Lord Archie....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
I thought I could hear the pitter patter of tiny feet....Lady Pip had snuck upstairs and was exploring the landing!!!!

First bun up there!! She never made it upstairs in our old house, she always stopped at the last step. Even though Archie was forever exploring under our bed.

I'm so proud of my poppet.
f1a4a6601f1d639e6ae43b1a67d6d0f7.jpg
6aeeb3c54f55a1c819f06f76b6e2655b.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I thought I could hear the pitter patter of tiny feet....Lady Pip had snuck upstairs and was exploring the landing!!!!

First bun up there!! She never made it upstairs in our old house, she always stopped at the last step. Even though Archie was forever exploring under our bed.

I'm so proud of my poppet.
f1a4a6601f1d639e6ae43b1a67d6d0f7.jpg
6aeeb3c54f55a1c819f06f76b6e2655b.jpg

You have such lovely rabbits :love:

This must be a nethie thing - stair climbing and the whole 'Indiana Jones' stuff. Henry is just the same. Now his daily morning routine has incorporated a trip upstairs and checking out the bedrooms. You can actually see it in his little face, waiting in the living room, just biding his time and waiting for some mug to open the hallway door and whooosh! He's got his opportunity and gallops up the stairs. Once he's checked upstairs still exists (or nania as I call it), he's back downstairs and satisfied that hooman land is all ok.
BTW, your rabbits are gorgeous.

This must be a nethie thing - stair climbing and the whole 'Indiana Jones' stuff. Henry is just the same. Now his daily morning routine has incorporated a trip upstairs and checking out the bedrooms. You can actually see it in his little face, waiting in the living room, just biding his time and waiting for some mug to open the hallway door and whooosh! He's got his opportunity and gallops up the stairs. Once he's checked upstairs still exists (or nania as I call it), he's back downstairs and satisfied that hooman land is all ok.
BTW, your rabbits are gorgeous.
Haha yes Archie does that. As soon as he sees his chance he's off like a rocket surveying his wider domain. Lol

You haven't got a photography degree have you? That photo of Archie is just something else. It's almost professional. Love it.

I knew it! There's just a special quality about that photo that says "I'm a pro".
Mind you, you still need a good subject - and Archie is defintely that.

I knew it! There's just a special quality about that photo that says "I'm a pro".
Mind you, you still need a good subject - and Archie is defintely that.
Yeah I think it's more that he's an excellent model. He's not been brave enough to try the stairs yet.
faa587dd8e52f99189491abc8624ff3c.jpg

I imagine Archie dressed as a devil and Pip dressed as angel sitting on my shoulders telling me to do stuff.

"Nibble the curtains, it tastes good"

So precious and mischievous

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I imagine Archie dressed as a devil and Pip dressed as angel sitting on my shoulders telling me to do stuff.

"Nibble the curtains, it tastes good"

So precious and mischievous

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Haha. Yes that sounds right. Although they never nibble any curtains but only because they are too high up.

They are incredibly mischievous. I just caught them sleeping on my OH clean clothes. That will teach him to put them away. Hahahaha
d1d791423f5a662540811d1db564d571.jpg

Back