• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can rabbits have the pumpkin insides?

flesh is more the correct term.. thank you :oops: :lol:

I love carving a pumpkin for halloween even if I don't do much else. so I figured I could make use of the insides this year and bake some treats rather than throwing it out as I usually do.

flesh is more the correct term.. thank you :oops: :lol:

I love carving a pumpkin for halloween even if I don't do much else. so I figured I could make use of the insides this year and bake some treats rather than throwing it out as I usually do.

Yes I love seeing pumpkins with candles in. I've never done it myself though :)

I love pumpkin soup too much to give too much of it to Frosty :oops: those treats should be great :D

I don’t like pumpkin nor does anybody else so it usually gets thrown away!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling I'll be making quite a lot as I'd like to use most of it rather than wasting it. I do feel bad throwing it out but nobody likes it here for anything such as muffins or pies etc.. haven't found any neighbours that can use it either!! if I don't manage to burn them or ruin then, perhaps I'll offer some fellow RU's some home made pumpkin treats :lol: they only contain burgess pellet, puree of a fruit and some flour to bind it together. I did however do two hours of research checking every source that flour was okay for them....my boyfriend just looked at me like some sort of nut :lol:

Back