• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Results of a Survey About Rabbit Handling Methods

Having just picked up Aoife to weigh her I think any further 'handling techniques' I use for her may involve a forklift truck :lol:

4.51 Kg of Bunny :shock:

:shock::lol: what a big bunny :love: I think I vary my bunny handling techniques depending on bunny involved. As for goats it’s very hard to pick up an escapee horned goat and try to get it safely back over the fence :lol:

:shock::lol: what a big bunny :love: I think I vary my bunny handling techniques depending on bunny involved. As for goats it’s very hard to pick up an escapee horned goat and try to get it safely back over the fence :lol:

.......and live to tell the tale !! :shock: :lol:

[/B]

.......and live to tell the tale !! :shock: :lol:

:lol: yes, because they would never go back the way they came, that would show you the impossibly small gap they squeezed under :roll: usually the technique involves two chairs, food, and two people. Last time it happened I was on my own :lol: Pickle was very wriggly and I’m not sure how she didn’t break my nose!

Having just picked up Aoife to weigh her I think any further 'handling techniques' I use for her may involve a forklift truck [emoji38]

4.51 Kg of Bunny :shock:
Blimey! I still can't get over how much she weighs! Your poor back! She is so gorgeous though [emoji7] I'm not sure I could have a bunny that big though, vet visits would be so tricky, coz you've got their friend too in the carrier... Atticus and Clementine are nearly 7kg between them which is far too much for me [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Omg I didn't know 14,000 rabbit were used for experiments still.:evil:

I am B, but since my trio hate being picked up I rarely handle them. Last Friday was vaccinations so all were thoroughly checked over.

I used to like laying on the bed with Mr B on my chest. I had to do a lot of bottom washes so I would tuck him under my arm to keep him as upright as possible. He was such a good boy, never struggled, just put up with it. My trio would shred me if I attempted a bottom wash.

Back