• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treat Time for Elphie, Enfys, and co.

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Being scrambled over and clambered upon by rabbits is some special kind of bliss. :love:

This is a particularly special video because Enfys Blueberry-Muffin is so timid, skittish, and shy, but she lets you stroke and actively seeks out interaction at times like this. It is massively helping her confidence levels as she learns to live with us.

Elphie is fighting the good fight against arthritis, but more than keeps up for her fair share.

Yuki, Niji, and blind Morning can't go without if my special lop girls are getting treats though!

Last edited:
What a lovely video :love: thankyou for sharing:love: I think it’s so lovely to see a shy/nervous animal blossoming:love:

I've just found my ideal full tme job - I want to feed your gorgeous rabbits. What a truly special and enlightening video. Simply marvelous. :love:

Aww bliss indeed. Got a soft spot for Enfys. So glad she is getting braver.

I'm relieved! I did worry a bit about her being a house rabbit given her personality in rescue, but she's doing so well. But equally, we wanted to give her a home for that very reason. :lol: She may well have some level of skittishness for her whole life, but she certainly is learning how to "be a rabbit" properly from the others now. And has been DBF-ing since Day 2 of being here, which just makes me so happy.

Also, I didn't mention but the "treats" were actually just pellets... not their usual ones, but some decent ones that I got for free with hamster bedding. They have a few each day til they're gone. :) So yeah, being covered in bunnies is a daily occurrence right now.

I've just found my ideal full tme job - I want to feed your gorgeous rabbits. What a truly special and enlightening video. Simply marvelous. :love:

Are you sure you'll be allowed into Norfolk, Craig? ;) Never mind the response from Hillian when you get back from feeding rabbits that live IN Norfolk of all places?!

Regardless, it's all hypothetical as the position is - of course - filled!

Are you sure you'll be allowed into Norfolk, Craig? ;) Never mind the response from Hillian when you get back from feeding rabbits that live IN Norfolk of all places?!

Regardless, it's all hypothetical as the position is - of course - filled!

Love Norfolk - Sheringham, Thetford Forrest, beautiful beaches.
Hillian - in particular, Lillian is a million miles away from the fabulous progress you've made with Enfys Blueberry-muffin. Lillian is so incredibly wary of any hooman interaction. That said, she will allow a very brief stroke on her terms first thing in the morning and last thing at night when she is in her bedding area with Henry. It's so special to have that trust and bond with your rabbits - it's a sheer delight. Yes I'm very envious and also in awe of your skills and perseverance. A superb and wonderful result and it must be such a joy to be in the company of those gorgious rabbits.

I really want to come play! So Many bunnies, so much hooman frisking to be done

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Love Norfolk - Sheringham, Thetford Forrest, beautiful beaches.
Hillian - in particular, Lillian is a million miles away from the fabulous progress you've made with Enfys Blueberry-muffin. Lillian is so incredibly wary of any hooman interaction. That said, she will allow a very brief stroke on her terms first thing in the morning and last thing at night when she is in her bedding area with Henry. It's so special to have that trust and bond with your rabbits - it's a sheer delight. Yes I'm very envious and also in awe of your skills and perseverance. A superb and wonderful result and it must be such a joy to be in the company of those gorgious rabbits.

It's a beautiful place to live - but then, East Anglia generally is. The Broads, the Fens, the varied coastline etc...

And thank you. :oops: Enfys is very, very skittish still but if you're hand-feeding she does allow strokes. And evidently will climb on laps to get food. Otherwise we've progressed to her not dashing every single time a hand is introduced. She's been here 3 months now, and we've been simply helping each other over that time. Getting 'in tune' with a rabbit's needs is something that takes time and something I find incredibly therapeutic. Enfys recommends hand-feeding treats because then Lillian will be wanting the noms and will therefore approach. Don't let yourself be touched for nothing, Lillian!

I really want to come play! So Many bunnies, so much hooman frisking to be done

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Come play! There's 8 more outside, too. ;)

Last edited:
Back