• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any N. Ireland people ? White blue eyed blind & deaf lop needs home

nickybunny1

Mama Doe
Hi All

A rescue in Northern Ireland that I fostered a doggie for has taken in a 10 month old pure white lop with beautiful big blue eyes who is completely blind and deaf :( He will be neutered and vacinated shortly. They are appealing for an experienced bunny mum / dad for him. Anyone who could help? I sadly , due to various reasons am not in a position to help :( but could help with transport Thanks

Last edited:
Hi All

A rescue in Northern Ireland that I fostered a doggie for has taken in a 10 month old pure white lop with beautiful big blue eyes who is completely blind and deaf :( He will be neutered and vacinated shortly. They are appealing for an experienced bunny mum / dad for him. Anyone who could help? I sadly , due to various reasons am not in a position to help :( but could help with transport Thanks

Awww Nicky, he sounds beautiful :love:

He will need a very special owner x

I would if I could, but sadly I'm in no place to take on any more rabbits, and I'm not in N Ireland!!

I have promised myself however once I am in a good place I will keep a spot open for a special needs bunny, be it blind, deaf, an amputee or all three :)

Does the new owner have to be in Northern Ireland?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I would if I could, but sadly I'm in no place to take on any more rabbits, and I'm not in N Ireland!!

I have promised myself however once I am in a good place I will keep a spot open for a special needs bunny, be it blind, deaf, an amputee or all three :)

That's very kind of you BinkyCode, I hope you get to a good place soon x

Is he on rabbit rehome?

No Zoobec he isn't but here is the rescue that have him. He is called Walter.

m.facebook.com/friendsofrescueireland

The girl who runs the rescue is such a great person, she does so much for animals here . It says on the facebook page that he is deaf but she messaged me to say he was blind also.

I wish I was in a position to take him in, but unfortunately I’m also at capacity :( He’s such a gorgeous lad, hopefully he gets a lovely home!

No Zoobec he isn't but here is the rescue that have him. He is called Walter.

m.facebook.com/friendsofrescueireland

The girl who runs the rescue is such a great person, she does so much for animals here . It says on the facebook page that he is deaf but she messaged me to say he was blind also.

Might be worth putting him on rabbit rehome for more exposure:thumb:

Back