• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum won't let us on the sofa anymore.....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
So we are having to make do with our favourite square, which just happens to be in the middle of the room.

Can you see how unimpressed I look?
22006d08bb9a8b524aecd32092bb56ae.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

The naughty square! If I where you I'd sleep with one eye open tonight. I feel revenge in the air...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

So we are having to make do with our favourite square, which just happens to be in the middle of the room.

Can you see how unimpressed I look?
22006d08bb9a8b524aecd32092bb56ae.jpg

How did you stop them getting on the sofa?
And where is the green square? :)

How did you stop them getting on the sofa?
And where is the green square? :)
I didn't really, well other than giving Pip a gentle push off it, if she looked like she was about to pee.

The green square is under their water bottle to stop drips into the laminate. They like to chill there too.

I didn't really, well other than giving Pip a gentle push off it, if she looked like she was about to pee.

The green square is under their water bottle to stop drips into the laminate. They like to chill there too.

And get rained on as well :lol:

And get rained on as well [emoji38]
Lol. They don't seem to notice the odd drip of water. Maybe it's quite refreshing?

They seem to be preferring the square to lie on again tonight. However the sofa is great for binkies!!!

Methinks they have grown since the blue square was made. Pip's cute little feetsies don't fit any more. Or is it that Archie is taking up more than his 50%?

Methinks they have grown since the blue square was made. Pip's cute little feetsies don't fit any more. Or is it that Archie is taking up more than his 50%?
Definitely no growing going on, they weigh the same. Pip is especially good at stretching out for such a teeny bun. They do seem to like hanging off it. Haha

Something has gone terribly wrong here. Why aren’t the humans sitting on the floor with Pip and Archie lording it over them from the comfort of the sofa???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something has gone terribly wrong here. Why aren’t the humans sitting on the floor with Pip and Archie lording it over them from the comfort of the sofa???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure they will rectify this issue tonight. They are in charge of this Warren!

If I sit in the treats, then mum can't take them away and Pip can't eat any.

Lord Archie
2d2c8f07c2f8332e597b29ddcb5974c9.jpg

Back