• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

boo!!!!hutch was gone!!!!!!!!

lisa

Warren Scout
went to pet shop and it was sold :cry: :cry: so i asked if they were getting another one in or could i order one....the reply....i dont know what its called....so basically no i couldnt. :? Now this was pets at home not a small shop do they not have order sheets or a brochure :?: :?: :?:

so i left in a huff :oops:

however i have done something rash.. that is bid for one on ebay... Item name: 4FT SHIPLAP D/DECKER RABBIT HUTCH, HUTCHES

Item number: 4336490356

Could someone check it out and tell me if it is ok

should have maybe done this before i bid for it but it looks ok :oops: :oops: :oops:
thanks

lisa :D

I would check the internal hight of the compartments, if its 32" high in total thats only 16" head hight and possibly less if thats including legs/floor/roof etc. You would have to be careful about the size of bun you put in.

How much room do you have? You can get a 6'4' shed for £99 which, if you have the room, works out great on size for cost. You don't need a hutch inside that you can just have a simple box for a bed.

Best wishes,
Tamsin

Shadey is a lionhead. where could i get that huge hutch from :?: lets hope i get outbid :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

sorry i never read that proper. the hutch is a short term solution until i get a shed and big run sorted...well if boyfriend does as he says the run will be ready for when shadey comes i will then get a shed later cos i dont want her getting cold at night...sorry this is a bit of a ramble. so in short it will be a double decker hutch inside a shed with a run attatched but to start with it will be a hutch with the run attatched :shock: :shock: :shock: hope that makes sense :D

Back