• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else's rabbits sometimes incredibly unsociable?!

nap91

Mama Doe
Or just mine? :lol:

Sometimes they just seem to have days where they have complete free run of the house but come out for about 20 minutes then retreat back to their cages for the rest of the day. They are so odd :roll:

Photos because they're just adorable even if they are not interested in seeing me tonight :lol:

Or just mine? [emoji38]

Sometimes they just seem to have days where they have complete free run of the house but come out for about 20 minutes then retreat back to their cages for the rest of the day. They are so odd :roll:

Photos because they're just adorable even if they are not interested in seeing me tonight [emoji38]

Oh my [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

That grumpy face in the hat is too much! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

They are just ultra cuties. I am so loving both those photos, but the black bun is a real heart-melter. And yeah, I've got 2 unsociable rogues who do the same (except for the hat wearing). Lillian wouldn't entertain such wonderful attire.

Or just mine? :lol:

Photos because they're just adorable even if they are not interested in seeing me tonight :lol:

They are dinky winky cutie pies :love:

I love them both.

Bunnies will always be a law unto themselves and that's why I love them so much :D

:love: they are both gorgeous:love: Frosty will often be having a lovely time free ranging, but then suddenly for no apparent reason, decide he is going home to his room :lol:

As far as my rabbits are concerned, when they stay inside their shed, supposedly snoozing, for a longer than normal time, it usually means that Tui has been busy re-arranging things :)

Your rabbits are very cute btw :love:

Back