• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I moved the doughnut...

Graciee

Staff member
Just to clear up a little... Clementine wasn't too impressed apparently [emoji849]
5aa06f154fa123177f09c9a4ae942a8b.jpg
b896d447504e100bca4df4983f63a4b6.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

:love:

I want to see Clementine on the Roomba [emoji38]
Hahaha yea I may have to video what happens next time I'm there when it's set off [emoji38] or at least try get a picture [emoji38]

Is that a home made doughnut?

I thought of making one ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VUf9JeC-qo

I still have the sweatshirts but haven't got around to making it yet!
I think it would be good padding in my carrier :)
Noo this one is from etsy, was handmade, I've actually started crocheting a larger one though, for the other two buns

Although the other two have the bunny hugger, which they adore too :)

That looks interesting! Might try it

Noo this one is from etsy, was handmade, I've actually started crocheting a larger one though, for the other two buns

Although the other two have the bunny hugger, which they adore too :)

That looks interesting! Might try it

What'a bunny hugger? Is it that thing that has two raised side bits and hugs a bunny?
I've seen them on American websites ..

What'a bunny hugger? Is it that thing that has two raised side bits and hugs a bunny?
I've seen them on American websites ..
Idk if you remember when the white buns were spayed, I posted a picture of them on it. Yea it's basically that, they love laying against it as its supposed to feel like theyre laying amongst buns, which makes them feel safe? 'apparently' - they do love it tho! Doughnut does a similar thing :)

Such dirty feet!

52968d6e824fee21f19446167c220486.jpg

Last edited:
Idk if you remember when the white buns were spayed, I posted a picture of them on it. Yea it's basically that, they love laying against it as its supposed to feel like theyre laying amongst buns, which makes them feel safe? 'apparently' - they do love it tho! Doughnut does a similar thing :)

Such dirty feet!

52968d6e824fee21f19446167c220486.jpg

Ah yes I thought so :)

And yours is in that lovely fabric too!

I made one for the short time when one of mine was alone. He loved sitting in the middle of it :love:

I'm really suprised Clemticus doesn't eat that doughnut. Good job too because it looks so comfy!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I'm really suprised Clemticus doesn't eat that doughnut. Good job too because it looks so comfy!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Whilst I have a "thing" about my rabbits only having rabbity items, I must admit both the doughnut and the hugga look as though they are appreciated.

I too am amazed that neither gets eaten though. Also I could imagine that Tui would fill the doughnut full of hay and use it as a super comfy litter tray!

I am tempted to knit one though :)

Whilst I have a "thing" about my rabbits only having rabbity items, I must admit both the doughnut and the hugga look as though they are appreciated.

I too am amazed that neither gets eaten though. Also I could imagine that Tui would fill the doughnut full of hay and use it as a super comfy litter tray!

I am tempted to knit one though :)

knit one for us - no way would Boo use our as a litter tray.

Gorgeous photo with a wonderfully expressive face. I blame you now that I will spend the whole day trying to make a doughnut

Yeaaa and Clementine is super destructive!

Problem I have is, Atticus loves a comfy bed, like he really appreciates them and grooms them and snuggles in them, all dates from when he was living alone, so I gave him old beds (washed) after they were bonded and Clementine just destroyed everything, then I bought new ones, same thing happened - he'd be snuggled in the bed and she'd just be digging and biting it [emoji38] then he'd get off and she'd pee on it.. So I figured I had to do something - found the doughnuts and I think because there's no base... There's no soft thing to pee on, and for some reason she loves it just as much as Atticus - so it has worked out well!

I don't tend to give mine anything but rabbit items either, but after neutering I provide something, and if they like it they can keep it [emoji38] Clementine so far is the only one not to appreciate the soft thing after spaying haha

Yeaaa and Clementine is super destructive!

Problem I have is, Atticus loves a comfy bed, like he really appreciates them and grooms them and snuggles in them, all dates from when he was living alone, so I gave him old beds (washed) after they were bonded and Clementine just destroyed everything, then I bought new ones, same thing happened - he'd be snuggled in the bed and she'd just be digging and biting it [emoji38] then he'd get off and she'd pee on it.. So I figured I had to do something - found the doughnuts and I think because there's no base... There's no soft thing to pee on, and for some reason she loves it just as much as Atticus - so it has worked out well!

I don't tend to give mine anything but rabbit items either, but after neutering I provide something, and if they like it they can keep it [emoji38] Clementine so far is the only one not to appreciate the soft thing after spaying haha

Aha - the secret - no base!

I didn't realise this. I had only thought of doughnuts with bases.

You've given me ideas now :D

Aha - the secret - no base!

I didn't realise this. I had only thought of doughnuts with bases.

You've given me ideas now :D
Yeaa! The no base seems to be the thing imo, because otherwise some buns just pee on a dog bed for instance, doughnut seems to be the best so far :)

Back