• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you wish you had your camera handy...

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Just thought I'd share a quick story with you all.
One of those time you wish you had the camera handy - cause you weren't expecting it. I had cleaned out 'Hillian' tonight (they are still house bunnies as such). Lillian had been unwilling to go outside the last few days but Henry is usually keen to nip up to the top of the garden and sit there, just watching the world go by. Well, tonight after only a few minutes, they both decide to nip outside. Lillian won't go unless Henry goes so she followed him up the garden at about 6pm. They only had about 3/4 of an hour of light left down here. I kept a watch on them and they mostly stayed up the top of the garden, sitting or rumaging about the flower beds.
As I was sorting out our tea, I noticed Lillian had made her way half way down the lawn and was sitting loaf like in the lawn whilst Henry was sitting upright in his usual spot. Then, Lillian decided to go to the path, investigate one of the triffids growing there, and then, for reasons I don't know, decided to go on a binkey fest. She just went bezerk. Zig-zagging, leaping and throwing herself round the lawn at amazing angles. I've not seen her binkey for goodness knows how long. She's become a bit of a lazy oaf and I didn't think she had the energy. She'd binkeyd across from one side of the lawn to the other and she stopped for a moment. No idea why. The OH had joined me as I was just transfixed. Then, without warning, Lillian took off - and I mean full hell-for-leather Usain Bolt speed. She just tore up the garden in majestic full flow (it seemed like slow motion for us at the window) and poor Henry was just in the wrong place. Lillian in full sprint mode, just careered straight into Henry who was completely unawares of this huge white and grey furball that was steaming towards him. I think he just about managed to get a slight bounce forward before the furry express zoomed through him and slowed down when she got to the top end of the lawn. Henry just sort of looked like "what the blazers was that about?".
So funny - and I wish I'd photographed it so you could all enjoy the scene.
Not sure what got into Lillian but it was really nice to see her show a relaxed and happy side of her pesonality.
Now they are indoors, tucking into dried noms and fresh cabbage. They never cease to amaze me.

That sounds amazing to watch [emoji7]

Mine all binky lots... Except Clementine, she's a bit of a lazy one too, everyone calls her dumpling [emoji38] but when she binkies it's magical I just stop and watch [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I can just picture that. Wonderful bunnies. Yes there have been lots of times I'd wished I had my camera handy, I could have got some lovely shots.

Aww Lillian, that sounds like you where having so much fun! How lovely Craig

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Awww, I've had a few times this summer or last few weeks not had camera or phone and also missed out but enjoyed it myself with my bun x

What a lovely story :love:
Watching happy bunnies is the best thing in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back