• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help!!!

lisa

Warren Scout
Ok for my first question. I have been doing my research, Lynda told me Shadey is being fed on supreme science selective and supaforage. does anybody particularly the scottish people know anywhere i can get these from :?
I think i have found a pet shop here who does the science selective but as i telephoned wont actually know til tomorrow when i go and check. Also want megazorb to.just really want to knowcos if not i will need to bulk buy over the net to make sure i am organised............. :wink:

thanks

lisa

Supreme also make russell rabbit, gertie guineapig, harry hamster etc. so if you find a local shop that stocks those then usually they will be happy to order in a bag of the supreme science when you need it :)

Tam

Hi

If you ask your local vet they will be able to order any food that you need and it should be cheaper than at the shops because there won't be such a high mark up.

lol Pam and gang

Megazorb is available from Harbro in Turriff (I think), I get it from the Forfar branch. I've already emailed Supreme to find out who your nearest local stockist for Science Selective is, I'm waiting on the reply :wink: Have you found a rabbit vet yet?

think i have, the vet my cat goes to has a few branches and one of them apparently does but i will have to phone and check. If they do i will move the cats there too :)

and by the way thanks everyone.
i am going to get my hutch today after work but will have to store it at my mums, the back garden is like a bombsite hope it doesnot snow like its forecast or the garage will take sooooooooo long(getting a garage built)
lisa

If your new hutch is one of those outdoor ones with a drop down bolt please change it for a metal looped fastening that u can put a pad lock through.

I hate those bolts as foxes can just knock them and get in, they should not be allowed to make them like that.

Hope all goes well

Mogs

Lisa, remember you can't keep a bun in the garage if it's being used to store a car cos the fumes will affect her badly.

I was going to change the lock on the hutch anyway cos its one of those stupid twisty ones and there has been stories in paper about pet rabbits being stolen.....guess you know the rest.
:cry:
Also She wont be stored in garage as i have the perfect sheltered bit for her and its adjacent to bedroom window so will be able to see her through night etc :D plus the garage will end up being so full of junk bet even my tiny micra wont fit in :roll:

also sucess i have found rabbit vet and also found both foods in pet shops here so thats something :!:
lisa

Hi Lisa.....

if you send an e mail to 'russel@suppet.co.uk'........with the title Science Selective......requesting a local supplier to your area they will e mail you this info.......

They were very quick replying.......

Back