• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would this be good for your rabbit?

What an absolutely brilliant amazing idea. I love things that encompas the simplicity of science and this is just wonderful.
I'm lucky with 'hillian' that they aren't bowl chuckers. They kind of respect their food bowls. I've just given them their 'supper' and it was a sight to behold. There's something mystically adorable about watching rabbits use their noses to root out the most tasty bits first. They know exactly what they want first and it's just lovely watching them work their senses to find it.

What an absolutely brilliant amazing idea. I love things that encompas the simplicity of science and this is just wonderful.
I'm lucky with 'hillian' that they aren't bowl chuckers. They kind of respect their food bowls. I've just given them their 'supper' and it was a sight to behold. There's something mystically adorable about watching rabbits use their noses to root out the most tasty bits first. They know exactly what they want first and it's just lovely watching them work their senses to find it.

Another one who watches his rabbits eat :lol:

I sometimes wonder what they think about being stared at during meal times!

That is a great idea! Wish I had them for my children when they were little :lol:

My clever little Frankie bun used to build the most amazing tunnels out of her hay and would carry her empty bowl off into it. At pellet time I would say "where's your bowl?" In that sort of excited tone and she would go and get it in her mouth and bring it out again :love: I don't think I ever filmed it but so wish I had!

Never mind rabbits, I need one! And daughter's kitties need one for water. For when grandma carries it from the kitchen to their feeding station in the dining room.

That is a great idea! Wish I had them for my children when they were little :lol:

My clever little Frankie bun used to build the most amazing tunnels out of her hay and would carry her empty bowl off into it. At pellet time I would say "where's your bowl?" In that sort of excited tone and she would go and get it in her mouth and bring it out again :love: I don't think I ever filmed it but so wish I had!

I would love to have seen that. What a really special moment and a really special rabbit. It's moments like that that make it truly rewarding looking after pets - especially rabbits (but I am biased). :love:

Frankie sounds like a darling and very funny :D

My rabbits get excited by a tone of voice, and start spinning in circles :lol:

This looks amazing! Although having unhooked and tipped his litter tray three times before 6.15am this morning, I am sure Phillip would find a way to spill this too :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks amazing! Although having unhooked and tipped his litter tray three times before 6.15am this morning, I am sure Phillip would find a way to spill this too :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you decide to get one be sure to let us know if Phillip is the first to spill from it :lol:

Back