• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Room for another one?

Moomin

Young Bun
Hello everyone, I've been peeking in to this forum for a little while... decided it was about time I got myself on here and started joining in!
I'm Jo, and I have 3 beautiful bunnies that I can't shut up about. :D I rescued them at the end of may, after my last 2 sweeties died (on the same day, v bad day). I have the mummy of the litter, Fern, who is nearly 2 years old and kind of pale ginger with brown flecks, and two of her baby girls, Bea and Dixie... From the look of them I'd say Fern met a good looking wild rabbit as they are both brown agouti type colour - luckily Dixie has a white paw and is on the petite side, so I can't mix them up! I'll get some pics on here once I work it out... can't keep them to myself..!
Anyway, I'm going to have a good look around on here - seen so many cute bunnies, you lucky things. :lol:

Jo

Hi Jo, Fern Bea and Dixie.

Your three sound lovely, can't wait to see piccies.
Losing two bunnies in one day, that must have been awful.

:bunny:

hya and welcome
sorry to hear about your two buns.
looking forward to hearing more about you and your handful :D
Julie

Welcome to the forum.. you can go on about your rabbits as much as you like here.. as well as any other stuff u want!
We're all pretty mad :D

Hiya and welcome to you and your critter crew.

Hey don't ever worry about "Rabbiting" on here - were all completely
barking Bunny Mad!

Look forward to hearing more about your bunsters and see some pickies.

Over and Out

Thanks for the warm welcome, this seems like a nice friendly site and a perfect outlet for bun-enthusiasm when your family and friends have had too much. :lol:
For some reason I call Fern (my big mummy bunny) Moomin, so I suppose I've stolen my nickname off her! To me she looks a bit like the Moomins - big round back end (!), kind of peachy coloured like some of them... It just suits her, and I couldn't think of a good name for me on here!
Have just treated myself to a new digital camera, so will be posting pics of all my bunnies all over the place soon... :D

Jo

Back