• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hiya

lisa

Warren Scout
Hi everyone,
i am a newbie i am rescuing shadey from Lynda at CARROT and she recommended this forum. i must say its great, but i will apologize now cos since i am just a beginner bun mum to be i will probably ask lots of questions :roll: probably stupid ones at that.

lisa :D

Oooooooooooo hiya :wave: and welcome, nice to see you here, you'll be hooked in no time :wink:

(yay! another Scottish person!)

You just ask away, loads of people to answer your questions!

Im hooked already keep getting into trouble for hogging the pc ooops :? thanks for the welcome guys

lisa

Love Shadey's dear sandy clause letter :lol: :lol:[/quote]

sorry what letter :?: being knew dont know about it but would love to :wink:

lisa

thanks :D after reading that i am beginning to wonder if she really is that sweet :lol: only kidding she is gorgeous

hi Lisa and welcome. I also have adopted a bun from Lynda - the lovely Truffle - she's really sweet and easy going and Bambi loves her!!

Hiya Lisa and welcome! :)
It's so nice to hear that Shadey has found a forever home!
I think she is lovely... I adore little lionheads :love:

Hiya and Welcome Lisa

Awwwwwww so great that Shady now has a forever home - I think Lynda mentioned to me that he was the Black Bun - my new Bunny Zac is Black and I think black bunnies are just boooootiful!!

I bet you'll have great fun getting Shady's new home ready and lets not forget the toy shopping.

Hope you enjoy the Forum.

Hiya marlene...........i know pretty soon we can take over :lol: :lol: I saw your photos i am sooooo jealous :D

Hi again Lisa

Hunny Bunny's photos are beautiful!!! The lovely Lynda has a story about him on her site

http://home.btconnect.com/Nucleus/bunnyhugger/hunnybun.htm

When you read it you will understand why I am here at all and why I cannot offer any advice, only welcomes and sympathy. I can only say how much I was helped by the very caring people who rallied round me and I see over and over again helping everyone with expert advice and TLC! You will know what I mean once you get your Shadey, all you have to do is ask...you are never alone on this wonderful caring forum.

I know there are so many good people here it makes me wonder how anything bad can happen to any animal. Unfortunately it does but it makes me feel happy knowing there are people out there who want to help and do help. Also having so many people to give advice on anything is amazing and i feel happier taking shadey knowing that if i need help all i have to do is ask :D oh and i will.............lots :roll:

Back