• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unsettled rabbits

Alicia

Mama Doe
I’ve had to leave my flat quite quickly unexpectedly. I’m staying above a pub with a friend and the rabbits are in a dog crate, it’s not ideal, but it’s only temporary and it’s safe. They’re in the kitchen and when someone’s here we leave the door open. In the sitting room there’s another rabbit. All of the rabbits (especially Angus) seem unsettled, is it because of the move, the dog crate or the other rabbit? Is there anything I can do to settle them. They’re still eating but they seem sad and lost :(

Oh no. Is this your new flat? :( I would think it’s a mixture of all of the things you mentioned that has upset them. Rabbits dislike change of any kind. Is it a short term stay or will you be there long term?

Oh no. Is this your new flat? :( I would think it’s a mixture of all of the things you mentioned that has upset them. Rabbits dislike change of any kind. Is it a short term stay or will you be there long term?
Yea I agree

Hope you and your flat are okay.

Aslong as they're eating I wouldn't worry too much, they'll settle, I had something similar happen once with one of my buns and she was a bit like that but the next day she'd made the kitchen her own and seemed a lot happier :)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back