• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoover for housebunnies

a wireless one so there are no "snakes" to destroy......... :lol:

henry hoovers are apparently good.. I have no experience though as every one I've used I've destroyed with the hay, so I'm just not allowed to use one anymore lol. I use a carpet sweeper instead to get most of it.

It depends on budget. I use a Miele - only because I picked it up in a closing down sale at Curry's years ago. It's really good, very powerful and has lasted incredibly well. Ihope you find something useful in your search.

We have a Dyson, which whilst more expensive than I would've liked, is very good. I have to be careful of huge clumps of hay (but those are easy to pick up anyway) as they tend to cause a blockage after a while, but other than that, it's pretty good at tidying up all the rabbit mess!

I use a longhandled dustpan and brush to get the worst up, then use a gtech air ram :thumb:

Another vote for dyson. Makes short work of moulting fur too. But I also use a dustpan and brush most days and then hoover when things start to get a bit untidy.

We had a super old Panasonic that was great for even large chunks of hay. But its was so loud you couldn't use it around buns. Our new house is open plan and laminate so we just upgraded to a cordless Dyson...

Nice and quiet, buns don't mind it. We sweep up the hay and then just Hoover the floof.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I have a 'Harry' hoover. It comes with an attachment for pet fur removal and found it worked well when we had carpets, not a bad price either :)

It depends on budget. I use a Miele - only because I picked it up in a closing down sale at Curry's years ago. It's really good, very powerful and has lasted incredibly well. Ihope you find something useful in your search.

Same here, except it was tesco I got mine from :lol: I was intending to get a Henry but saw a Miele cat & dog for £55 and couldn’t resist a bargain!

Back