• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny nibbling my ears

Elop

Warren Scout
So my little Smoushi is lovely and friendly but for some odd reason he is very attracted to my ears and makes a beeline for them. He then gives them a little nip! Any ideas why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my little Smoushi is lovely and friendly but for some odd reason he is very attracted to my ears and makes a beeline for them. He then gives them a little nip! Any ideas why?

That's so weird [emoji38][emoji38]

How old is he?

Also Apricot bit my toe yesterday twice, first time she ever has... I think I was standing on the bit of grass she wanted [emoji38] so maybe buns just do stuff hahaha

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

That's so weird [emoji38][emoji38]

How old is he?

Also Apricot bit my toe yesterday twice, first time she ever has... I think I was standing on the bit of grass she wanted [emoji38] so maybe buns just do stuff hahaha

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Honestly the place we got him said 8 weeks but I wouldn’t be surprised if a little older. Hope your toe is ok. X

Back