• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing our new boy.

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Meet Jester :)

https://i.imgur.com/7NkOQya.jpg

This lovely boy has been here for 4 days now after I saw him on free ads (I know :oops:). Unlike some of our other buns, this one has been loved and cared for by the same owners since 8 weeks and a change of circumstances was the only reason for the move.

He is such a soppy little fella and loves a fuss. If all goes to plan he will be a husbun for Blossom xx

Last edited:
Hi all,

Meet Jester (aka Jesse) :)

This lovely boy has been here for 4 days now after I saw him on free ads (I know :oops:). Unlike some of our other buns, this one has been loved and cared for by the same owners since 8 weeks and a change of circumstances was the only reason for the move.

He is such a soppy little fella and loves a fuss. If all goes to plan he will be a husbun for Blossom xx

You've given him the right name :lol:

And never apologise for giving a free ad bun a second chance.
It might be the only chance they ever get :)

Hi all,

Meet Jester (aka Jesse) :)

Awwwwhhh he's so very cute [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

You've given him the right name :lol:

And never apologise for giving a free ad bun a second chance.
It might be the only chance they ever get :)

Thanks both :)

I must confess he came with the name. We thought about changing it, but it suits him and his previous owners were lovely so we wanted to keep it.

Yeah, he's not the usual I go for that are neglected, he's been very well looked after. But in this instance, something felt right and we can give him the sort of life he's been accustomed to x

Last edited:
he's gorgeous & I'm pleased he'll continue to have a lovely home. I do like a dutch bunny. Hope all goes well with Blossom in the future

What a lovely little dutch boy. Even though you did not save him from past owners who neglected him, does not mean you did not save Jester from future owners who may have neglected him--more likely with his being offered for free.
You and Blossom are lucky to have found a bunny with such a nice disposition.

Gorgeous.:love:

We rescue small animals off the free ads quite a bit. Recently had a stunning Syrian hamster who has been adopted now, I saw the ad and replied. If I have space to foster I will try and get any going for free or in awful conditions.

Gorgeous.:love:

We rescue small animals off the free ads quite a bit. Recently had a stunning Syrian hamster who has been adopted now, I saw the ad and replied. If I have space to foster I will try and get any going for free or in awful conditions.

This is/was me! Well done! :love:

His markings are stunning. I have a very soft spot for blue Dutch [emoji177]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back