• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Agony Aunts

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Hello and welcome to the Agony Aunt thread.

Hoomans getting you down? Noms not nommy enough?

Your agony aunts Dr Syrup Sponge Cakey Custard and Dr Mouseypie are here to help

2b7acfb373f83527117c37ae790167e7.jpg
e4a995e0c308a379c9483ce30f4ddff8.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Dear Dr Mouseypie and Dr Syrup Sponge Cakey Custard,

Sometimes I'm minding my own bussiness having a good old sploof and I catch Dennis Hoppington having a peak under my tail flap.

Why does he do this? What does this mean?

Toby
a30bc68e8513c82c2f478b72eb02cea8.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Maple-Syrupy-Wiseness,

I have a concern that is troubling me. I think my folks are showing favouritism towards my other warren members. Mouseypie (as sweet as she is) has recently started to get 2 special massive nugets everyday. They smell really nice so Boo & I want some. I've read the packet & they are for bunnies over five but Mousey is not even 7 yet & I turned 7 in April. Mommy & daddy say they are too expensive to give to all of us & yet they still find the money to send my Boo Boo to an exclusive health farm every few months

Can you advise me on how to manage my feelings & get back to my zen self?

ToEDE1nl.jpg

Josephine x

Dear Maple-Syrupy-Wiseness,

I have a concern that is troubling me. I think my folks are showing favouritism towards my other warren members. Mouseypie (as sweet as she is) has recently started to get 2 special massive nugets everyday. They smell really nice so Boo & I want some. I've read the packet & they are for bunnies over five but Mousey is not even 7 yet & I turned 7 in April. Mommy & daddy say they are too expensive to give to all of us & yet they still find the money to send my Boo Boo to an exclusive health farm every few months

Can you advise me on how to manage my feelings & get back to my zen self?

ToEDE1nl.jpg
[/IMG]

Josephine x
Dear Joey,

We are all aware that your hoomans are tight. We have all seen the drawers you are forced to sleep on instead of ikea beds. Unfortunately we cannot change hooman behaviour, only manage it.

When other warren members are receiving something that you are not, make a point to stand out.

For example, that white sheet with the elephants on. Maybe give it a good up scuff up or a little pee on it. (Dr custards top tip - always maintain eye contact whilst doing a hooman wrong.)

You may have to repeat this a few times before a hooman notices the connection - especially after a few Gins.

Dr Custard

Dear Dr Custard and Dr Mouseypie

I’m forced to live with a human with absolutely zero fashion sense. I’m currently trying out a new look which mainly involves sprouting wild tufts of fur. I like to call it “shaggy chic”. The human keeps brushing me down and ruining my carefully curated hair do. She’s stifling my creativity. How do I stop her being such a square?

Love and nose bumps

Fudgie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Dr Mouseypie and Dr Syrup Sponge Cakey Custard,

Sometimes I'm minding my own bussiness having a good old sploof and I catch Dennis Hoppington having a peak under my tail flap.

Why does he do this? What does this mean?

Toby
a30bc68e8513c82c2f478b72eb02cea8.jpg

This is an easy one Toby & may I say I am charmed by your naivety . He llllllllloves you & your devine smelling ass, he just wants to get as close as possible & who can blame him. I'll admit I'm often found with my hooter up Boo tail flap, she smells soooo good. I tried lying near Boo so she could smell mine but she didn't seem interested sadly :(

A3sVRQ8m.jpg

Dear Joey,

We are all aware that your hoomans are tight. We have all seen the drawers you are forced to sleep on instead of ikea beds. Unfortunately we cannot change hooman behaviour, only manage it.

When other warren members are receiving something that you are not, make a point to stand out.

For example, that white sheet with the elephants on. Maybe give it a good up scuff up or a little pee on it. (Dr custards top tip - always maintain eye contact whilst doing a hooman wrong.)

You may have to repeat this a few times before a hooman notices the connection - especially after a few Gins.

Dr Custard

Tee hee. I like your advice although I'm a good boy & think it would be hard for me to follow. I'll get some tips from Boo - she's really good at that stuff

Dear Dr Syrup Sponge Cakey Custard and Dr Mouseypie

Hooman was in the shower so I chewed a hole in her new blanket. It looks much better but hooman wasn’t happy and now I’m in bunny jail. Why is she not happy? It looks so much better

Love,
Angus (writing from bunny jail)

66cc1z.jpg

Dear Dr Custard and Dr Mouseypie

I’m forced to live with a human with absolutely zero fashion sense. I’m currently trying out a new look which mainly involves sprouting wild tufts of fur. I like to call it “shaggy chic”. The human keeps brushing me down and ruining my carefully curated hair do. She’s stifling my creativity. How do I stop her being such a square?

Love and nose bumps

Fudgie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shame on them Fudgie, SHAME!

They are jelous of your fashion sense! Do not let them steal your scruffy sparkle. Wear your tufts with pride!

When you are feeling sad, look in the mirror and say. "I am strong. I am tufty. I am a strong independent tufty-fudge-pie"

Dr Custard

Last edited:
Dear Dr Custard and Dr Mouseypie,
I spend all my days grooming and licking and comforting my wife-bun. Lillian. I make sure she gets the first choice of all the food, she gets the nicest spot under the living room table, the warmest spot in our living area and she still shows no sign of affection towards me. I think there's another rabbit who has her affections but I can't be sure. I giver her 'her space' and we've never had an argument but she keeps sneaking off and I think there's someone else. What can I do to win Lillians affections?

Hooman was in the shower so I chewed a hole in her new blanket. It looks much better but hooman wasn’t happy and now I’m in bunny jail. Why is she not happy? It looks so much better

Love,

66cc1z.jpg

Hi Angus

Lovely to here from you. Unfortunately they are control freaks with no imagination. Do keep up with the artistry though - it is your home after all . Love Dr Mouse x

Love,

66cc1z.jpg
Oh Angus, I am very saddened to see this.
Many great activists have faced jail time. With out bunnies like you, there would be no change. Imagine a world where wallpaper is always shredded, laminate is lifted and carpets are permanently frailed. This dream will one day become a reality. We salute you Angus!

Shame on them Fudgie, SHAME!

They are jelous of your fashion sense! Do not let them steal your scruffy sparkle. Wear your tufts with pride!

When you are feeling sad, look in the mirror and say. "I am strong. I am tufty. I am a strong independent tufty-fudge-pie"

Dr Custard

This is sage advice. Additionally you might like to shed a few tufts on to those tight things she wears so she appreciates how good the tufty look is. IME humans are vain & only really understand things they experience. Keep beautiful, Mousey x

I am most annoyed with my hooman mummy. She keeps trying to "train" us to do tricks for nommy carrot or parsley root.

Archie, my partner in crime is surprisingly good at these tricks, so he gets the noms first!!!! Now as top bun this is just not acceptable at all. So I have just been grunting at him, even chased him and tried to show him who was boss.

The hooman didn't think this was fair, so took away the treats.... I am not a patient lady and I don't like Archie getting treats first.

Ps Mummy said my grunts sound like a pig oinking!!!
96d4c547e9c08b5651f34600ca49e2e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Dear Dr Custard and Dr Mouseypie,
I spend all my days grooming and licking and comforting my wife-bun. Lillian. I make sure she gets the first choice of all the food, she gets the nicest spot under the living room table, the warmest spot in our living area and she still shows no sign of affection towards me. I think there's another rabbit who has her affections but I can't be sure. I giver her 'her space' and we've never had an argument but she keeps sneaking off and I think there's someone else. What can I do to win Lillians affections?
I'm sorry to say Henry that Lillian could be straying. If I where you, I would start investigating right now. Firstly check for signs of wildies. They tend to get a bit...wild. Here are some things I would suggest you invest in.

Dr Custard

fda9fceea9a48f89c50ea6151a643b41.jpg
69892b3d4c690f3f2e98484ed463d48c.jpg

I am most annoyed with my hooman mummy. She keeps trying to "train" us to do tricks for nommy carrot or parsley root.

Archie, my partner in crime is surprisingly good at these tricks, so he gets the noms first!!!! Now as top bun this is just not acceptable at all. So I have just been grunting at him, even chased him and tried to show him who was boss.

The hooman didn't think this was fair, so took away the treats.... I am not a patient lady and I don't like Archie getting treats first.

Ps Mummy said my grunts sound like a pig oinking!!!
96d4c547e9c08b5651f34600ca49e2e1.jpg

Grrrr when will these hoomans learn we are not here for their entertainment!

I feel like a little team work is needed here. I have a cunning plan!

Archie can distract with cute bunny eyes whilst Pip spots remote control. Pip then does huge binky onto a object they call the "remote control" and sends it flying into the air. Once It bad smashed into smithereens, hoomans will frantically flap and run around shouting things. Archie grabs the goods. Who wants a treat now hoomans?

Grrrr when will these hoomans learn we are not here for their entertainment!

I feel like a little team work is needed here. I have a cunning plan!

Archie can distract with cute bunny eyes whilst Pip spots remote control. Pip then does huge binky onto a object they call the "remote control" and sends it flying into the air. Once It bad smashed into smithereens, hoomans will frantically flap and run around shouting things. Archie grabs the goods. Who wants a treat now hoomans?

Superb idea. I shall tell Archie the plan. He is very good at the "Cute" look and then I shall create destruction.....

Superb idea. I shall tell Archie the plan. He is very good at the "Cute" look and then I shall create destruction.....

Good luck Parchie. We are all rooting for you!

Back