• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Undesirable Members

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to everyone that reported the signup with the dodgy link. I hope no one was too upset, I have removed the account.

I'm also reading up on ways to prevent a reoccurance. Will have something sorted asap.

Best wishes,
Tamsin

Shh, Andi. You've said too much. I better go change the web address in my profile before we're rumbled.

Bertie said:
Shh, Andi. You've said too much. I better go change the web address in my profile before we're rumbled.

AAAHHH!!! So you are the troublemakers. : :evil: ..hey Tamsin looks like we our culprits here...wonder what their penance should be :roll: :roll: :roll...will have to have some time to ponder on that one!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:..but know this folks, our revenge is CLEAN! TASTEFUL! and definately not X Rated...of that you can be assured :D..but anything else goes really :lol: :lol:

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky rabbits.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! :x

Bertie said:
And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky rabbits.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! :x
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh yes we will Bertie, even if we have to entice you into a trap with a trail of tasty carrots!! :lol: :lol:

I'm about to make some code changes so if things go wonky for awhile its totally a coincidence and not my fault :D

Tam

Tamsin said:
I'm about to make some code changes so if things go wonky for awhile its totally a coincidence and not my fault :D

Tam
Oh Yes! We believe you Tamsin, thousands wouldnt!! :lol:
Seriously though, GOOD LUCK our Techical Whizz :p ..or Wizard?? :roll: :lol:

Lol, you didn't miss anything just some robots pretending to be people and signing up with spam web address.

I've had another go and the bit at the bottom should now show the newest member to activate their account. As robots can't activate their accounts they'll never be displayed :D

Tam

Back