• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Camping out in the kitchen

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
The bunnies have been in the kitchen most of the week whilst work was being done in the lounge. They love a move (together with their familiar furniture & soft furnishings) & have been really loved up.
5cKptLfl.jpg

ZoZDLU2l.jpg
Maybe it takes Boo a few weeks to stake claim on any territory. Its a shame we can't keep them in the kitchen - they seem much happier

I did however just lose Joey. Found him squashed behind the coffeee table to enable him to lie as close as possible to the radiator pipes. Fur coat not working Joey:lol:
3CjrlZAl.jpg
Excuse the poo

:love: Joey is just keeping Dutch bunny company:love:

I wouldn’t have noticed the poo unless you had mentioned it:lol:

Aww they do look loved up all snuggled together ❤️❤️❤️

And no need to apologise about the poo. We can’t get enough of it round these parts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey, you must tell me your secrets! How did you get TWO ladies??

I've ended up with a boy and he always asks me to get my willy out.

Sorry, I meant willow. Blimmin' claws!

Toby xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

He blends in well with the furniture doesn't he. I love seeing bunnies close bonded and these are a gorgeous trio. :love:

Thanks guys. Moved em back in the lounge at midnight & Boo is back to her rotter chasey self

To Toby, you don't know the half of it, I'll text ya, J xx

Back