• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you accidentally leave your lunch bag on the floor overnight

Orenoko

Mama Doe
Need I say more... [emoji23] [emoji235]
d4f404945d5be9f0778ad2040b588e2b.jpg

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

he doesn't even look sorry, that is a face of "I'm not sorry of what I have done and I WILL do it again - but thanks it was tasty" :lol:

left some food as I quickly ran downstairs after a huge bag, came back up and Luna & Orion were helping themselves to my breakfast, wetabix & strawberries. after that point its become a habit of cutting a tiny bit of fruit for them every morning. if I don't, they shake their pen if they're inside, or they'll harass me until I give up.

he doesn't even look sorry, that is a face of "I'm not sorry of what I have done and I WILL do it again - but thanks it was tasty" [emoji38]

left some food as I quickly ran downstairs after a huge bag, came back up and Luna & Orion were helping themselves to my breakfast, wetabix & strawberries. after that point its become a habit of cutting a tiny bit of fruit for them every morning. if I don't, they shake their pen if they're inside, or they'll harass me until I give up.
Haha yes no remorse what soever!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Back