• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone's rabbit do this? :-)

Thistle fortunately doesn’t do this ;) He did yesterday however steal a bag of shredded kale and run off down the garden with it whilst I was getting the shopping in from the car :roll:

Thistle fortunately doesn’t do this ;) He did yesterday however steal a bag of shredded kale and run off down the garden with it whilst I was getting the shopping in from the car :roll:

Wow - I think that's one step worse than throwing the food bowl around :shock::lol:

(Clever rabbit though ;))

orion has managed to break 4 ceramic bowls this way, so I have switched to a heavy plastic double cat bowl for them :lol:

Phillip does this with his heavy ceramic water bowl. My husband watched him today, and he grabs it with his teeth, pulls it then flips it, coating his hay in water meaning I have to clean his cage more frequently than I'd like! I tried velcro-ing it down but that was no match for the pest :shock:

Phillip does this with his heavy ceramic water bowl. My husband watched him today, and he grabs it with his teeth, pulls it then flips it, coating his hay in water meaning I have to clean his cage more frequently than I'd like! I tried velcro-ing it down but that was no match for the pest :shock:

I hope you charge him extra rent when he does that! :lol:

Not really. Not when there's food in it, and when there isn't they look for food elsewhere (maybe because we don't use a bowl except for a teeny amount of pellets?! :lol:). I have seen them push or throw their double-ended cat 'bowl' off the windowsill if it's in their way though, same as they would with e.g. a flowerpot or ball. And Lopsy definitely used to throw the metal one he had around...!

Not really. Not when there's food in it, and when there isn't they look for food elsewhere (maybe because we don't use a bowl except for a teeny amount of pellets?! :lol:). I have seen them push or throw their double-ended cat 'bowl' off the windowsill if it's in their way though, same as they would with e.g. a flowerpot or ball. And Lopsy definitely used to throw the metal one he had around...!

Yes mine have a habit of chucking anything in their way :lol:

Back