• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at these little faces!

nap91

Mama Doe
Back to work this morning after the summer holidays.
Going to miss these little faces during the day, they made it so hard to leave today!

59bde19505c0dffe67952718fa1b348b.jpg
2e12b0926649215939beea6f9e1f3714.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't just walk away and leave us. Who's going to feeeeeeeeeed us????:lol:

Going to miss these little faces during the day, they made it so hard to leave today!

I can't believe you're actually going to leave the house and those adorable cute faces!

Oh and where is the 'cuteness warning' for these exceptional photos? :lol:

Oh my they're far too cute to be left [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Phillip and Snowy said thanks for all the lovely compliments :love:

They were both eagerly awaiting when I returned from work, looking particularly disapproving that there hadn't been any treats available, like there were during the days when I was off :lol:

I'm actually very lucky because the school I teach at lets me bring them both in as we have a grassy area with pens in, as we have school guinea pigs. This is particularly brilliant if they are ill. Once they are bonded they will be coming to work with me much more :D

Phillip and Snowy said thanks for all the lovely compliments :love:

They were both eagerly awaiting when I returned from work, looking particularly disapproving that there hadn't been any treats available, like there were during the days when I was off :lol:

I'm actually very lucky because the school I teach at lets me bring them both in as we have a grassy area with pens in, as we have school guinea pigs. This is particularly brilliant if they are ill. Once they are bonded they will be coming to work with me much more :D

What a great fringe benefit to be able to bring the cuties to work!!

Hubba hubba Phillip.

If you like boys , call me.

Dennis xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back