• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Anyway Explain Why Morse ALWAYS Behaves Like This if I Give Him a Chew ?- Videos

No idea but he is soon cute :love: my bans old yorkie tess, used take them and leave on bedding and pretend to hide it with her nose :lol:

He thinks it's just another toy, maybe? :?
Or he doesn't want you to see where he buries it. Funny boy.

Is that a green bell pepper in his bed? I only got a glance. :lol:

He's so lovely. If I had the means I wish I could have another dog and have it be one like Morse. I think it would be the only dog Jenna would accept as companion and maybe she wouldn't be so anxious when I'm away. :(

He thinks it's just another toy, maybe? :?
Or he doesn't want you to see where he buries it. Funny boy.

Is that a green bell pepper in his bed?
I only got a glance. :lol:

He's so lovely. If I had the means I wish I could have another dog and have it be one like Morse. I think it would be the only dog Jenna would accept as companion and maybe she wouldn't be so anxious when I'm away. :(

It's one of these

https://www.rosewoodpet.com/dog/play-time/biosafe-germ-smart-dog-toys/apple-biosafe-toy

I think Morse would love a doggie friend, but there's no way I could cope with 2 dogs now. I do feel very guilty about that. Some people even claim that it's 'cruel' to keep a single pet dog :cry:

He seems very happy, I wouldn’t worry why he does what he does with it. And I am sure he gets plenty of company from you :love:

It's one of these

https://www.rosewoodpet.com/dog/play-time/biosafe-germ-smart-dog-toys/apple-biosafe-toy

I think Morse would love a doggie friend, but there's no way I could cope with 2 dogs now. I do feel very guilty about that. Some people even claim that it's 'cruel' to keep a single pet dog :cry:

No. You’ve said before he is a sensitive boy and he is clearly bonded to you. Probably best he is alone.

Cruel would be having no friend and leaving him alone for long periods of time. He is with you constantly and has love and stimulation.

Xx

It is just so weird as it is only chews that he goes like that with. He doesn't do it with his Antler chews though.

I guess it's no surprise that I have a dog who's a bit 'odd' !! :lol:

Back