• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You have to laugh :-)

I like that story. It shows what some rabbits are capable of. Very nice.

Uhm, I try to not sound negativ, but that "prey animal" "torture" stuff still found it's way into the article. People who just know a tiny fragment of rabbit personalities are obviously considered expert so they get cited in an article like this. Sure, not every bunny can do this, but my boy sure would have fun. He doesn't care much about people, or dogs, interesting stuff, but no food...

I need to get him introduced to his harness..

Last edited:
I like that story. It shows what some rabbits are capable of. Very nice.

Uhm, I try to not sound negativ, but that "prey animal" "torture" stuff still found it's way into the article. People who just know a tiny fragment of rabbit personalities are obviously considered expert so they get cited in an article like this. Sure, not every bunny can do this, but my boy sure would have fun. He doesn't care much about people, or dogs, interesting stuff, but no food...

I need to get him introduced to his harness..

Yes I know what you mean!

I have a boy who would *love* the attention of this :)

Amg you would not believe how many people linked me this picture from reddit earlier in the week [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I can't escape it!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back