• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We’ve had a breakthrough!

nap91

Mama Doe
Phillip has finally finished his sulk and is taking his medication from the syringe, realising it’s actually rather tasty, rather than having to be bundled up in a towel twice daily and force fed it 😆
Makes my life so much easier!!

274_EE71_D_E4_CD_4_F5_B_9_F18_B75_D9_E584_D4_A.jpg

Good stuff init Philly Willy Woo! Keep up the good work!

Toby x
a21f15a4afe1966cb857e915ca88c3e7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Phillip has finally finished his sulk and is taking his medication from the syringe, realising it’s actually rather tasty, rather than having to be bundled up in a towel twice daily and force fed it [emoji38]

Awhhh the little snoot looking in [emoji7] I'm glad he's starting to see sense [emoji14] xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Phillip has finally finished his sulk and is taking his medication from the syringe, realising it’s actually rather tasty, rather than having to be bundled up in a towel twice daily and force fed it 😆

How wonderful :D Way to go P :lol:

Yes I love that little snooty toots too :love:

This is just so much better than having to grab them and stress them out with the medication :D Good boy Phillip :thumb:

Back