• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

goodnight beautiful Snowy

june

Young Bun
Yesterday I had to have my beautiful rabbit Snowy put to sleep. She had uterine cancer and it had spread and was affecting her breathing, it was so hard to say goodbye but it was the best decision for Snowy, she isn't suffering now and I hope she is with her mother who she missed greatly.
She was loving and funny and had bags of character and I will miss her every day so much, my heart is broken.
Goodnight beautful Snowy.
June

Oh June....
How sad that your third post had to be such bad news. I am dreading ever having to do what you did today. Poor you.
Cancer is a terrible thing in any living creature. I am glad you didn't let her suffer. My Heidi bun has been at the bridge for a couple of weeks now and can prolly tell Snowy where to find her mum.

<big hug>
Andrea

So Sorry June to hear about your little angel Snowy, it is one of the most hardest decisions to make, and never an easy one :( my heart goes out to you June.

I am sure Snowy's mum would have been at the rainbow's edge waiting to meet her little darling daughter.

:( June - I'm so sorry to hear the news about Snowy - its the moment all bunny mums and dads dread but she had a life of love and hopefully she is now having a cuddle with her mum.

Thinking of you.

Awww June, I'm so sorry. You and Snowy will be in my thoughts tonight *big hug*

~Binky free wee Snowy, take our love to the spirit buns~

SNOWY

June, I have a lump in my throat reading your message, I am so sad for you - it is obvious that Snowy had a wonderful life with you and I feel that when we allow them to go we are giving them our last precious gift.

Take Care, Alice AJ's Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue

Back