• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Positive thoughts please

amybunnies

New Kit
9790290a41d3bd2cf98a1cc54659646e.jpg

Please send positive vibes to Miss Penny Lane! She is in for her spay today and if you have seen my previous posts you will know that I am incredibly nervous about this having had three bad experiences with rabbit surgery recently. I’m keeping everything crossed that she will come through the operation and recovery and is back to her wonderful self soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sending all the vibes and well wishes I can muster for Penny Lane. We will be thinking about her so please let us know when you have news.

9790290a41d3bd2cf98a1cc54659646e.jpg

Please send positive vibes to Miss Penny Lane! She is in for her spay today and if you have seen my previous posts you will know that I am incredibly nervous about this having had three bad experiences with rabbit surgery recently. I’m keeping everything crossed that she will come through the operation and recovery and is back to her wonderful self soon!!

Vibes for Miss Penny :love:

Look forward to you getting that phone call :)

*Update*
Penny has had her spay and is coming around and doing really well so far. They are keeping her until 17:00 to ensure that she is eating well but sounds very good!!

That's good. Positive vibes for her speedy recovery. She is exceptionally beautiful, even for a rabbit. xx :love:

Great news for the beautiful miss penny. Sending healing vibes for her and hope she continues with the recovery.

Hi everyone thank you for your good wishes!

She is home and seems to be ok, she is definitely in pain but she is eating and pooing. I haven’t seen her drink or the level of her water go down yet so hopefully she will do soon. The only thing I’m slightly concerned about is that she seems to be pulling out her fur. Is this normal?
I’m taking her back to the vets tomorrow for a follow up check so fingers crossed they are happy with her.
X

Hi everyone thank you for your good wishes!

She is home and seems to be ok, she is definitely in pain but she is eating and pooing. I haven’t seen her drink or the level of her water go down yet so hopefully she will do soon. The only thing I’m slightly concerned about is that she seems to be pulling out her fur. Is this normal?
I’m taking her back to the vets tomorrow for a follow up check so fingers crossed they are happy with her.
X

Is she on pain relief? Metacam or Loxicom?

Back