• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sonic's on his holidays!

supersonic

Mama Doe
I realise I'm a bit of a lurker now, but Sonic, Jake and Finn are still here and cracking us up on a daily! Sonic's 9 now, and he looks pretty damn good. Well, not at the moment, he's having a bit of a mega moult... Jake and Finn are lovely little boys with big personalities. Jake is the sweetest, most gentle soul and Finn is a pain in the butt :lol: Jake is blind in his left eye after a hay poke, but he's got used to it now, and deals with it well unless you walk up to him quietly on his left side!!

Anyway, we've just dropped them off for their holidays. We're off in a few days, so they're staying at my aunties. They have a safe, secure garden and used to have guineas themselves, and my cousins are pretty confident with my boys.

Sonic was pretty confused when we got there, but he obviously recognised my cousin, Izzy, as he went straight to her for attention and reassurance! :love: When I left, he was sat in his hutch, she was pretty much in it too, and she was stroking him as he was licking her hand! I think they'll get on pretty well.

Here's a picture of the guineas too... Finn is ginger, Jake is Tricolour. They're 2 and a half now :)

You have a lovely furry family, I think they are going to be well spoilt there :) hope you have a nice relaxing holiday x

Thank you! We're not actually going until early Saturday, but the logistics of moving two huge hutches meant we had to take them last night. We'll go visit them tonight, but I don't think they'll care :lol:

I'm sure Sonic will already have them wrapped around his little finger...

Back