• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

20 Year Old Photos of my Very First Rabbits-U/D Post 6

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Three Black Otter Rex Does, Eleanor, Megan and Beatrice

BR9ZOML.jpg

XsZMGRn.jpg

w7MO74X.jpg

.........and the rest, as they say, is history !

Last edited:
They're like 3 peas in a pod :lol: The composition of the first picture is brilliant :) Was one of the does the mother of Jack?

They're like 3 peas in a pod :lol: The composition of the first picture is brilliant :) Was one of the does the mother of Jack?

Yes, Beatrice

First lesson learned the hard way, a Buck remains fertile for several weeks AFTER castration !! The RSPCA told me I could put Seamus straight back with Bea..................

I thought she was getting fat

D7rErEb.jpg

But then 8 little surprises arrived :shock:

yqbvfpB.jpg

Seamus was pursued for Kit Maintenance payments !! Here's the Daddy !!

HYtBFuR.jpg

Last edited:
I kept them all xx
Awhhh [emoji7] tbh... I always figured when Clementine was suspected to be pregnant (actually she's just always been crazy with the nesting-still is now) I was going to keep them all whatever number there had been [emoji7][emoji38] I'd be rubbish at rehoming animals [emoji38] xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Aww Jane you are just like us, when we fostered 8 babies for another rescue we ended up keeping them all as we fell so in love with them,
watching baby bunnies is like watching wind-up toys and I think we spent a lot of our day's watching them play and grow. Sadly we got the
6 males neutered and within days they started with coccidiosis and we lost three of them and then in 2016 I had to have the 2 females pts
as they both started with breathing problems that turned out to be CLD (chronic lung disease ) a heartbreaking time :(

Back