• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ARC Have Taken in 21 Rabbits After Yet Another Mis-Sexing Of Rabbits Sold From PAH

Omg I had no idea. Signed

I have just had four baby hamsters born here, the 17 rescued hamsters from a hoarder is now 21.:roll:

Yes, I saw these on their website a day or so ago. They are absolutely adorable little lops :love: It also goes to show that there are very often very young rabbits in rescue centres.

I really don't know how rescues afford to do what they do :(

:cry: It’s a good thing that there are places like ARC to step in. I think PAH should foot the bill for the neutering and spaying and other costs.

:cry: It’s a good thing that there are places like ARC to step in. I think PAH should foot the bill for the neutering and spaying and other costs.

Completely agree! All too happy to make a profit selling the animals without concern for the mistakes they make. Signed.

Totally agree. At the moment their attitude seems to be “Oh well. **** happens”. If they have to take a financial hit for these mistakes it might force them to take more responsibility. It’s not right that rescues have to keep footing the bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back