• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ahhhhhhh buns trying to cause me stress

Mervinius

Mama Doe
I had this funny feeling on the way home. I was right Archie and Pip have decided to chew their lino. Never done this before. Can't tell how much they've eaten and trying not to freak out. We move house in 3 days so have a lot to do.

Both seem ok and are munching on hay. Archie just did a nice big pile of golden poops. Guess I'm on poop watch for a few days :-(

Ps I've removed the lino
8bea546b50a7303d1c1320dca203ce54.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Why do they ignore things for months then decide it is the best thing ever to chew and destroy? ! Hope they are both OK x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Possibly they are sensing something "in the air". I've had bunnies chew lino with no bad reactions.

I had this funny feeling on the way home. I was right Archie and Pip have decided to chew their lino. Never done this before. Can't tell how much they've eaten and trying not to freak out. We move house in 3 days so have a lot to do.

Both seem ok and are munching on hay. Archie just did a nice big pile of golden poops. Guess I'm on poop watch for a few days :-(

Ps I've removed the lino

Grrr Parchie why would you do this to your mummy. Grounded for one week!! Vibes for good poops xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Possibly they are sensing something "in the air". I've had bunnies chew lino with no bad reactions.
This is good to know. Pip has now done a big pile of poops. Not sure when they chewed it though. So going to keep an eye on them.

Yeah they are definitely sensing stuff. Pip peed everywhere this morning. :-(

Can't wait and get them settled. Hoping they'll like the new home. Eek

Oh no! I've had a lino related poopwatch before. Cookie once ripped up loads of it and I have no idea how much she ate. Now I have to put even more thickness of newspapers on top to stop her digging down to it again, and pile hay into the corner of the newspaper so she doesn't pull the newspaper up to find where she left off with the lino!

Oh no! I've had a lino related poopwatch before. Cookie once ripped up loads of it and I have no idea how much she ate. Now I have to put even more thickness of newspapers on top to stop her digging down to it again, and pile hay into the corner of the newspaper so she doesn't pull the newspaper up to find where she left off with the lino!
Buns! They don't understand what mischief they cause. I'm glad you're bun is ok now.
They are both still being little cute monsters so must be ok.

Ps I've removed the lino

I think they will be fine. But worrying nonetheless!

Of course if you had all the time in the world, you and OH could sit and piece together all those scraps over the Bank Holiday to find out exactly how much they had eaten ... <only joking>

I think they will be fine. But worrying nonetheless!

Of course if you had all the time in the world, you and OH could sit and piece together all those scraps over the Bank Holiday to find out exactly how much they had eaten ... <only joking>
Lol. Hilarious we did start doing that, but have spent the day getting the new house ready!

Buns have covered their pen with poops so must be Ok!

My previous Rex rabbits hardly ever chewed the lino in the shed. The only bit they could get to with their teeth was where the cat flap was fitted and we always found a tiny pile of bits like in your pic. Worrying, but not quite so worrying as Tui's recent munch of the lino. She has somehow got her teeth into a raw edge, which has like a baby stair gate protecting it, as it is the part where the main door opens. Well it's been nibbled, but no pile of bits :( I know it won't have been Tethra. She seems to be fine though :)

My previous Rex rabbits hardly ever chewed the lino in the shed. The only bit they could get to with their teeth was where the cat flap was fitted and we always found a tiny pile of bits like in your pic. Worrying, but not quite so worrying as Tui's recent munch of the lino. She has somehow got her teeth into a raw edge, which has like a baby stair gate protecting it, as it is the part where the main door opens. Well it's been nibbled, but no pile of bits :( I know it won't have been Tethra. She seems to be fine though :)
Oh no. I hope tui is Ok?

Back