• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Study in Eating 2.0, by Erasmus Chipper

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
The cuisine of choice, this time, being bramble. :)

M4h7InJ.jpg

Fw6vOLm.jpg

sk25yaG.jpg

YtObxTS.jpg

lwCX7e2.jpg

VS3iX2D.jpg

UfWSA0u.jpg

bhl3fIK.jpg

kCQRPIe.jpg

I just adore seeing photos of buns standing on their hindies eating nomms. It just shows how much they adore the tasty morcels and nature's given them such a great physique to do this. I've got some brambles in my garden if Erasmus wants to help me out - Lillian and Henry just aren't bramble eating bunnies.

I just adore seeing photos of buns standing on their hindies eating nomms. It just shows how much they adore the tasty morcels and nature's given them such a great physique to do this. I've got some brambles in my garden if Erasmus wants to help me out - Lillian and Henry just aren't bramble eating bunnies.

There's nothing like seeing them enjoy nature's treats. It goes to show that pet shops have nothing on what you can get out in the wild.

Erasmus is always the first one to try stretching out for the brambles behind the run. I mostly try to 'save' it for winter as a quick and easy source of winter forage - no drying and storage necessary! Mus clearly believes Henry and Lillian don't know what they are missing out on!

Back