• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely rabbit dumped ..

What an adorable wee boy and such a cutie. I really do not understand the actions of a small minority of utter heartless cold uncaring people. I try hard to make sense of what we are doing as a race, and why some people just seem to be capable of shutting out the welfare and emotional needs of animals that were once in their care.It makes me cry - it really does. I just hope that this gorgeous wee bun ends up going to a proper loving forever home where he is safe and well cared for, loved and hopefully a wife-bun to snuggle up to.

What an adorable wee boy and such a cutie. I really do not understand the actions of a small minority of utter heartless cold uncaring people. I try hard to make sense of what we are doing as a race, and why some people just seem to be capable of shutting out the welfare and emotional needs of animals that were once in their care.It makes me cry - it really does. I just hope that this gorgeous wee bun ends up going to a proper loving forever home where he is safe and well cared for, loved and hopefully a wife-bun to snuggle up to.

I agree Craig.

I was listening to Radio 4 recently, a discussion with some holocaust victims. If humans can't treat their own species with respect and kindness, then I doubt some people see animals as worth bothering about at all :(

I agree Craig.

I was listening to Radio 4 recently, a discussion with some holocaust victims. If humans can't treat their own species with respect and kindness, then I doubt some people see animals as worth bothering about at all :(

I watched the most amazing film earlier this week - one I'd missed but I recorded it to watch - Bridge of Spies with Tom Hanks. About the spying between USA and Russia and the building of the Berlin Wall. The beck story about how nations value and trade people as 'commodities' is quite shocking. How little we seem to value life and humanity and just how disgusting some humans have become. Fantastic film, true story but eye opening about human life.

I watched the most amazing film earlier this week - one I'd missed but I recorded it to watch - Bridge of Spies with Tom Hanks. About the spying between USA and Russia and the building of the Berlin Wall. The beck story about how nations value and trade people as 'commodities' is quite shocking. How little we seem to value life and humanity and just how disgusting some humans have become. Fantastic film, true story but eye opening about human life.

That sounds really interesting.

I find it so very depressing the way people value their own lives and not those of others.
Apparently when the WW2 was coming to an end they didn't bother to gas the inmates before throwing them into the furnace. They just dumped them in. I was nearly sick hearing that and can't bear to think of it :(

Back